Sony DCR-TRV250 Digital Video Camera Recorder USB Update Utility
Date Added: Mar 2008
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
File Size: 1.52 MB
Publisher's description of Sony DCR-TRV250 Digital Video Camera Recorder USB Update Utility
This utility installs a USB driver for connecting a camera, camcorder or Memory Stick® device to a computer and transferring files.
NOTE: This utility is only for use with the products identified above and sold in the United States, Latin America, Canada, or Brazil. Not all models are sold in all countries.
* IMPORTANT: CD Mavicas and DVD Handycam Camcorders are NOT supported by this driver.
* IMPORTANT: This driver does not support USB Streaming.
* To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
* It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download and Installation Instructions
1. Download the USBDRVEN.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
IMPORTANT: If you have tried to install the Windows 98/98SE driver originally supplied with certain models onto a computer running the Windows Me operating system, special procedures are required BEFORE installing this file. Otherwise, please continue with the steps below.
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the USBDRVEN.EXE file to begin the installation.
3. Open the Sony_usb folder that was created in the same directory to which the USBDRVEN.EXE file was downloaded.
4. Double-click the Setup.exe file.
5. At the "Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard for Sony USB Driver" screen, click the Next button.
6. At the "Information" screen, click the Next button. Please wait as the files are installed.
7. At the "InstallShield Wizard Complete" screen, verify that "Yes, I want to restart my computer now." is selected and click the Finish button.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Sony® USB Driver is complete.
IMPORTANT: If you have tried to install the Windows 98/98SE driver originally supplied with certain models onto a computer running the Windows 2000 operating system, some additional special procedures are required AFTER installing this file.
• Sony DCR-DVD405 Handycam Camcorder Picture Package Software USB Driver 2 Update
• Sony DCR-SR80 Handycam Camcorder PIXELA ImageMixer for HDD Camcorder Update
• Sony DCR-SR80 Handycam Camcorder Picture Motion Browser Version 2.0.11 Software
• Sony DCR-DVD305 Handycam Camcorder Picture Package Software USB Driver 2 Update
• Sony DCR-DVD308 Handycam Camcorder Picture Motion Browser Version 2.0 Update
• Sony DCR-DVD403 Handycam Camcorder Picture Motion Browser V2.0.12 Software
• Sony DCR-DVD103 Handycam Camcorder Picture Package Software USB Driver 2 Update for Windows XP
• Sony DCR-TRV260 Digital Video Camera Recorder Picture Motion Browser Version 2.0.13 Software
• Sony HDR-SR1 Handycam Camcorder Picture Motion Browser Version 1.1 Update