Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Upgrade M14.R.0121
This utility updates the Blu-ray Disc player firmware to version M14.R.0121 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over firmware version M14.R.0093:
- Improves BRAVIA Internet Video connectivity
Check the Current Firmware Version
- Power on the television and make sure it is tuned to the inputs to which the Blu-ray Disc player is connected.
- Power on the Blu-ray Disc player.
- If the Blu-ray Disc player starts to play a disc, press the "STOP" button and wait until the xross media bar menu is displayed on the television before proceeding.
- Use the arrow keys on the remote control to select "Setup" - "System Settings", and then press the ENTER button.
- Use the arrow keys to select "Quick Start Mode" and make sure that the "Quick Start Mode" is set to "Off".
- If the "Quick Start Mode" is set to "On", change the setting to "Off". Otherwise, the firmware update may not succeed.
- Use the arrow keys to select "System Information", and then press the ENTER button.
- The firmware version currently installed on the Blu-ray Disc player will be listed on the television screen.
If the last four digits of the version number are 0121 or higher, it is not necessary to install this firmware update.