Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 184.108.40.206 for Windows 7/8/8.1 x86/x64 (Intel XTU)
User Drivers » Motherboard » Intel »
Date Added: January 22, 2014 / Release Date: January 18, 2014 / Publisher:Intel / File Size: 36.52 MB
OS: Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility is a simple Windows-based performance tuning software for novice and experienced enthusiasts to overclock, monitor, and stress a system. The software interface exposes a set of robust capabilities common in most enthusiast platforms along with special new features available on new Intel Processors and motherboards.
Release note in this version 220.127.116.11:
- "App-Profile Pairing" feature added to allow automatic system tuning given a profile paired to an application or process running in the foreground.
- Update to benchmarking to record and upload the maximum frequency and temperature of the CPU during the duration of the benchmark.
- Fixed an issue preventing XTU from launching on CPUs without Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
3. Known Issues:
Due to a change in certificate authorities:
- Version 4.2 and prior will fail to automatically update; manual installation of a newer build will be required, after which automatic update will again function.
- Certain components included with XTU will appear not to be digitally signed in the Windows 7 operating system; among other things, this prevents the execution of XTU’s benchmarking functionality. Installing all available Windows updates (including Service Pack 1) has been shown to resolve the issue.
Intel Extreme Tuning Utility 18.104.22.168 for Windows 7/8/8.1 x86/x64
Intel BIOS Implementation Test Suite (BITS) Build 1048
Intel Processor Identification Utility 4.80 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Server 2003/Server 2012 x86/x64
Intel Processor Identification Utility Bootable Version 4.80
Intel Integrator Toolkit 22.214.171.1245 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64