Netgear D6200 WiFi Modem Router Firmware Update 1.1.00.14 (for all regions except Germany)
- Removed RU feature.
- Fixed - The reboot button on genie works abnormally.
- Fixed - Safari can not change GUI language.
- Disabled wireless power save function.
- Fixed GUI can not upload string table with hidden page.
- Fixed the TCP port 32764 issue.
- The upgrade process is completed when the on screen progress bar completes. If power LED light turns amber and blinking, power cycle the router to complete the upgrade.
- If the upgrade progress bar on web GUI does not display correctly during firmware upgrade, you can still check the status using Power LED. The Power LED should be blinking (amber) during firmware upgrade. After firmware upgrade is done and boots up the system, it changes to steady amber color.
- Please DO NOT power off or reboot the device during firmware upgrade, otherwise, it may result to a corrupt firmware and cause the device not to work.
Netgear R8000 WiFi Router Firmware Update 220.127.116.11
Netgear D6200 WiFi Modem Router Firmware Update 1.1.00.14
Netgear PR2000 WiFi Router/Range Extender Firmware Update 18.104.22.168
Netgear R7500 WiFi Router Firmware Update 22.214.171.124
Netgear A6210 WiFi USB 3.0 Adapter Software and Driver 126.96.36.199 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64