1. Connect an RF cable to the connector port on the bottom of the antenna. If the cable is not long enough, you can use a coaxial cable.
2. Connect the other end of the cable to the ANTENNA IN port of the projector.
3. Attach the antenna to a wall near a window temporarily and use the Auto Tuning function of the projector to tune channels.
4. Install the antenna in a place with the best reception using the signal strength indicator.
To view 3D images
3D imaging is a technology that utilizes the slight difference in left/right eyes to make the images on the projector appear just like real-life 3-dimensional space.
1. Play a 3D-image title or tune to a 3D channel.
2. Press the 3D button to activate 3D.
3. Turn on the 3D glasses and put them on.
4. While viewing 3D images, press the 3D button on the remote control to end 3D image viewing.
To Connect DLNA DMR (Digital Media Renderer)
With the Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC operating system or DLNA-certified device (e.g. mobile phone), music/videos/photos may be played on projector without installing a separate program.
1. Configure Projector and PC on the same network. Configure the Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC on the network.
2. To play a music/video/photo file, rightclick on the file and use the Remote Playback or PlayTo Windows 7 or Windows 8 feature.
3. Content will be played on only one device even if more than one projector or device is connected. Play speed can vary depending on network speed.