The water-, dust-, and impact-resistant RICOH G800SE comes with Bluetooth and wireless LAN for wireless data transmission, and supports a range of options including GPS and barcode units. This single device helps not only to take photographs but also to efficiently share and manage them. The RICOH G800SE is the perfect choice for a wide range of jobs, including medicine, construction, and surveying.
Flow of procedures:
1. Check the current version of the firmware (p. 1)
2. Download the firmware file, and get it ready for use (p. 3)
3. Copy the firmware to an SD memory card (p. 3)
4. Update the firmware (p. 7)
5. Check the firmware version of the camera (p. 9)