This quick reference guide explains the basic function settings and how to shoot and play back images. You can take this guide with you when shooting.
Quick Start Guide
1. Insert the battery.
2. Insert a card. Two cards can be inserted.
3. Attach the lens. Align it with the red dot.
4. Set the lens focus mode switch to <AF>.
5. Set the power switch to <ON>.
6. Set the shooting mode to <P>.
7. Focus the subject. Aim the viewfinder center over the subject and press the shutter button halfway to autofocus.
8. Take the picture. Press the shutter button completely to take the picture.
9. View the image. The captured image will be displayed for 2 sec. on the LCD monitor.