Download Sony NWZ-F805/F806 Walkman Player Firmware Update 1.13
To start downloading Sony NWZ-F805/F806 Walkman Player Firmware Update 1.13, please choose one of the links from the list below.
This firmware update is intended only for NWZ-F800 series Walkman Digital Media players. Please follow the steps below to check the model and firmware version of your player.
Note: This update is not necessary if your Walkman player has already been updated by the automatic firmware update function to version 1.13.
- At the Home screen, tap the "Menu" button.
- At the Menu screen, tap "Settings" and then "About device".
- Confirm that the Model number is NWZ-F800 Series, and the Build number is lower than 1.13.
If the Build number is 1.13 or higher, do not attempt to install this update.
Download and Installation Instructions
- It is strongly recommended that you transfer all tracks and data from the player to the computer before performing this update. Tracks and data that remain on the player may be damaged or deleted during the update process.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation on the computer, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- Click the "Download Now" to begin the download process.
- Read the Software Download License Agreement and, if you agree, click "Accept Agreement".
- Download the NWZ-F800_V1_13_0001.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- On the Walkman player, at the Home screen, tap the "Menu" button.
- At the Menu screen, tap "Settings", then "Storage".
- Tap the "Menu" button, then "USB computer connection", and then "USB storage" for selection.
- Tap "Connection settings", and then "USB auto connection" to uncheck the selection.
- Connect your Walkman player to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- On Walkman screen, tap "Turn on USB Storage". When (*1) appears, tap "OK".
Note: If (*1) does not appear, swipe the status bar, tap "USB connected" on the notification panel, tap "Turn on USB storage", and then tap "OK".
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the NWZ-F800_V1_13_0001.exe file to begin the installation.
- Carefully follow the onscreen prompts to complete the installation.
IMPORTANT: Do not disconnect the player from the computer while the update is in progress.
Note: During the update the USB connection is automatically controlled and the "Connecting USB" message is not displayed. On some computers a "USB Disconnect" message may be displayed.
- When the Completed message is displayed, click "Finish".
- When lock screen appears on the Walkman player, drag (key mark) from left to right.
- When the update program displays "1.13" on the Walkman player, tap "OK".
- Return the "USB auto connection" setting to on.
Please follow the steps below:
- From the Walkman Home screen, tap the "Menu" button, then tap "Settings", then "Storage".
- Tap the "Menu" button, and then tap "USB computer connection".
- Tap "Connection settings", and then "USB auto connection" to check this selection.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Sony NW-E002F/E003F/E005F MP3 Player Firmware Update 2.01
Sony NW-A1200 MP3 Player MP3 Conversion Tool
Sony NWZ-A816 MP3 Player Firmware Update 2.10
Sony NW-E002F FM Tuner Network Walkman SonicStage Version 4.3 Download Program
Sony ICD-UX300 Digital Voice Recorder Firmware Update 1.01
Sony NWZ-A818 Digital Music Player Media Manager for WALKMAN Software
Sony COM-1 mylo Personal Communicator SonicStage CP Software Drivers Update 4.3.01.14050
Sony NW-E75/E95/S23 MP3 File Manager Application 1.1