Download Buffalo WMR-433 Portable Wi-Fi Router Firmware Update 1.11
To start downloading Buffalo WMR-433 Portable Wi-Fi Router Firmware Update 1.11, please choose one of the links from the list below.
The software is compressed in a ZIP file. Extract the file and copy it to a folder or USB device.
How to Install
- Boot your PC.
- Confirm that TCP/IP is configured correctly on your PC.
- Open a web browser and enter "192.168.13.1". This will open Settings for the AirStation. Enter the username and the password. The username is "admin" and the password is listed on the setup card. Then click "OK".
- Click "Update Firmware".
- Click "Browse..." and select "wmr433us_111.bin". Click "Update".
- The AirStaion will reboot automatically. It will take about 1 minute.
- When the power LED glows green, open Settings again and log in.
- Click "Status" and check the firmware version.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
AirStation Utility CD 1.05 for Buffalo WCR Series Router
Buffalo WZR-HP-G450H Wireless Router Firmware Update 1.86
Buffalo WZR-1166DHP Wireless Router Firmware Update 2.13
Buffalo WZR-600DHP2D Wireless Router Firmware Update v24-SP2 Build 23709a
Buffalo WHR-600D Wireless Router Firmware Update 1.40
Buffalo WAPS-AG300H Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 1.12.5
Buffalo WMR-300 Wireless Router Firmware Update 1.03
Buffalo WHR-1166D Wireless Router Firmware Update 1.50