1. Connect a USB memory to the USB jack on the rear of the player.
Use a 1 GB or larger USB memory as your local storage.
2. Prepare for BD-LIVE (BD-LIVE only).
- Connect the player to a network (page 8).
- Set [BD Internet Connection] in [BD/DVD Viewing Settings] setup to [Allow].
3. Insert a BD-ROM with BONUSVIEW/BD-LIVE.
The operation method differs depending on the disc. Refer to the instruction manual supplied with the disc.
Step 1: Connecting the Player
Step 2: Preparing for Network Connection
Step 3: Easy Setup
Playing a Disc
Playing from a USB Device
Playing via a Network
Playable types of files