With its innovative voice-activated navigation, you can control nüvi 2595LMT with your voice – allowing you to keep both hands on the wheel. Simply wake up nüvi with a customizable voice command and begin speaking menu options that are clearly displayed on the screen. When you’re stopped, you can still control the nüvi using its intuitive touchscreen interface.
You can use myDashboard to register your device, check for software and map updates, access product manuals and support, and more.
Setting Up myDashboard
1. Connect the mini-USB cable to the mini-USB port on the device (page 2).
2. Connect the mini-USB cable to the USB port on your computer.
3. Go to www.garmin.com/dashboard.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Registering your Device
1. From myDashboard, click Register Now.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Keep the original sales receipt, or a photocopy, in a safe place.
If you register the device at http://my.garmin.com within 90 days of acquiring satellites while driving, your device could be eligible for one free map update. Go to www.garmin.com/numaps for terms and conditions.
Using myDashboard Services
1. Open myDashboard (page 3).
2. Select an option:
- To update the software, click Update Now under Software Updates.
- To update the maps, click Update Now under Map Updates.
- To download the owner’s manual, click Manuals, and then click Download next to the manual you want.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.