nüvi 2360LT not only tells you where to turn but listens to your spoken commands. With its innovative speech recognition, you can control nüvi with your voice – allowing you to keep both hands on the wheel. Simply wake up nüvi with a customizable voice command and begin speaking menu options that are clearly displayed on the screen. Tell nüvi “Find Address” and speak an address to start navigating.
Mounting Your Device
1. Remove the clear plastic from the suction cup.
2. Clean and dry your windshield and the suction cup with a lintfree cloth.
3. Press the suction cup to the windshield.
4. While pressing, flip the lever back toward the windshield.
5. Snap the mount 1 onto the suction cup arm 2.
6. Fit the bottom of your device into the mount.
7. Tilt your device back until it snaps into place.
Connecting the Device to Vehicle Power
Charge your device before using it on battery power.
1. Plug the vehicle power cable 1 into the vehicle power cable port 2 on the mount.
2. Plug the other end of the vehicle power cable into a power outlet in your vehicle.
3. If you are using a traffic receiver in Europe, connect the external antenna to the traffic receiver and secure it to the windshield using the suction cups.
After the device has been connected to vehicle power, the following occurs.
Finding a Point of Interest by Category
1. From the Main menu, touch Where To? > Points of Interest.
2. Select a category.
3. If necessary, select a subcategory.
4. Select a destination.
5. Touch Go!.
6. If necessary, select an option.
As you drive with the device on, myTrends gathers information that allows the device to predict when you are traveling to a common destination, like your workplace or home. When myTrends is activated, the destination and estimated time of travel will appear in the navigation bar on the map.