Download WD My Cloud Mirror Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.05.30
To start downloading WD My Cloud Mirror Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.05.30, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your WD My Cloud Mirror
IMPORTANT: Make sure the AC power adapter remains connected during the firmware update. A power disruption during the update process can corrupt the system firmware.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_BZVM_1.05.30.bin
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud Mirror Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_BZVM_1.05.30.bin file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD TV Live Streaming Media Player Firmware Update 1.16.13
WD My Passport Essential SE Firmware Update 2.018 for Windows
WD SmartWare Software Update 188.8.131.52 for Windows
WD My Book Essential Firmware Update 184.108.40.206 for Mac OS X
WDIdleDisable Tool v6 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.03.39 Limited Public Beta
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.22_V
WD Align CD 2010.01.19 Build 122 for Windows XP/Vista/7