Download Lenovo G40-70/G50-70 BIOS Update 9ACN25WW
To start downloading Lenovo G40-70/G50-70 BIOS Update 9ACN25WW, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Install the package in Windows
- Plug in AC adapter and battery, make sure the battery capability more than 30%.
- Locate the file 9ACN25WW.exe that has been downloaded.
- Double click the 9ACN25WW.exe icon.
- Click [OK] when popup a caution dialog.
- The system will reboot automatically,then enter flash bios process.
- During the process, you are advised not to turn off the computer.
- When the update finishes, the computer will automatically reboot for the changes to take effect.
- If the hot key not work without Fn key after flash BIOS, this SOP describes how to enable hot key mode
- Step 1: Press power button to boot, then press F2 key enter BIOS setup.
- Step 2: Select sub menu to Configuration
- Step 3: Select to Hotkey Mode item and then press enter
- Step 4: Select Enabled then press enter
- Step 5: Press F10 save and exit, then select Yes then press enter.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Lenovo ThinkPad Wireless WAN (UNDP) Boot Code Update Utility 1.0.10 for Windows XP/Vista/7
Lenovo ThinkPad X200/X200s/X200 Tablet/X301 Intel GM45 Display Driver 18.104.22.1682 for Windows Vista/7 64-bit
Lenovo ThinkPad T410s Nvidia NVS 3100M Display Driver 22.214.171.12455 for Windows 7
Lenovo ThinkPad ThinkVantage GPS 2.60 for Windows XP/Vista/7
ThinkPad Helix/X1 Helix/X1 Helix 3G BIOS Update Utility 1.16
ThinkPad L412/L512 BIOS Update Utility 1.21 for Windows XP/Vista/7
Lenovo ThinkPad T430/T430i BIOS Update Bootable CD 2.57
ThinkPad R400/T400/T500/W500 Switchable Graphics Driver 8.752.4-101022a-107489C for Windows 7