Download Netgear WNR3500Lv2 Router Firmware Update 126.96.36.199
To start downloading Netgear WNR3500Lv2 Router Firmware Update 188.8.131.52, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Note: To avoid wireless disconnect issue during the firmware download process, NETGEAR recommends that firmware upgrade be performed on a computer with wired connection.
- Using the Download Link, download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop. The filename after extracting is WNR3500Lv2-V184.108.40.206_40.0.72.chk
- Log in the router using http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Click Maintenance > Router Upgrade.
- Click Browse and locate the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. While the firmware is loading, do not interrupt the upgrade process.
- The router reboots when the upgrade is complete.
- After the router boots up and the power LED becomes steady green, log in the router again.
- To check that the upgrade was successful, log in to the router again at http://www.routerlogin.net and check the firmware version.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Netgear FVS318G VPN Firewall Firmware Update 3.0.7-34
Netgear GS105E ProSafe Plus Switch Firmware Update 1.01.14
Netgear WNR612 Wireless-N Router Initial Release Firmware 220.127.116.11
Netgear DM111Pv2 Modem Firmware Update 2.00.26/2.00.27
Netgear PTV3000 Push2TV Wireless Display Adapter Firmware Upgrade 2.4.26
Netgear DGN2200v3 Router Firmware Upgrade 1.1.00.21 for North America
Netgear WNAP320 ProSafe Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 2.0
Netgear WG103 Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 2.0.37