Download Buffalo WMR-433 Wireless Travel Router Firmware Update 1.10
To start downloading Buffalo WMR-433 Wireless Travel Router Firmware Update 1.10, please choose one of the links from the list below.
How to Install
- Boot your computer.
- Confirm that TCP/IP is configured correctly on your computer.
- Open a web browser and enter "192.168.13.1". This will open Settings for the AirStation. Enter "admin" for the username and the encryption key for the password, then click "OK".
- Click "Update Firmware".
- Click "Browse..." and select "wmr433us_110.bin". Click "Update".
- The AirStaion will reboot automatically. It will take about 1 minute.
- When the power LED glows green, open Settings again.
- Click "Status" and check the firmware version.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Buffalo WCR-GN Wireless Router Firmware Update 1.08
Buffalo WZR-600DHP2 Wireless Router Firmware Update 2.13
Buffalo WMR-433 Wireless Travel Router Firmware Update 1.10
Buffalo WZR-HP-G450H Wireless Router Firmware Update 1.86
Buffalo WZR-600DHP DD-WRT Professional Router Firmware Update V24-SP2 build 20180
Buffalo WZR-1750DHP Wireless Router Firmware Update 2.13
Buffalo WZR-600DHP2D Wireless Router Firmware Update v24-SP2 Build 23709a
Buffalo WZR-1166DHP Wireless Router Firmware Update 2.09