SteelSeries Engine 3.2.4 for Mac OS X
New Devices Supported by SteelSeries Engine 3:
- Sensei [RAW] (Glossy and Rubberized Black, Frost Blue, and Heat Orange)
- Diablo III Gaming Mouse
- Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse
- Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Mouse
- World of Tanks Gaming Mouse
With the launch of these products on SteelSeries Engine 3, we have added some new features to the Sensei [RAW] product line to give you more customization and enhance your gaming*:
- 8 customizable buttons (as opposed to 7 in SteelSeries Engine 2 - the CPI toggle can be remapped to any other function).
- Trigger Illumination Mode (clicking the mouse will light up the illumination zones).
- Save single press key-mappings onboard.
- Any button can now be mapped to CPI toggle.
- Sensor Firmware Upgrade - tracking performance during lift off and touch down has been enhanced.
*requires firmware update via SteelSeries Engine 3 to enable new features.
New SteelSeries Engine 3 Features:
- Launch an application with a click of a button with the Launch Application binding type.
- Customize the look of your Sensei [RAW] mouse based on your specific edition (Frost Blue, Heat Orange, or Black).
- Customize the look of your Siberia v2 Illuminated based on your specific edition (Frost Blue, Heat Orange, or Dota 2 Edition).
- In our continuing quest to bring our SteelSeries Engine 2 based products to SteelSeries Engine 3, we have added a feature on both platforms to ease the transition from SteelSeries Engine 2 to SteelSeries Engine 3. If you are a multi-product SteelSeries enthusiast (and we thank you for that) and you must still use SteelSeries Engine 2, please upgrade your version of SteelSeries Engine 2 to the latest (2.8.450). This version works in conjunction with SteelSeries Engine 3.2.4+ to move newly supported devices off of SteelSeries Engine 2 to avoid any conflicts.
- Some smaller characters in Chinese (traditional and simplified), Korean and Japanese were hard to read, so legibility has been increased across the board for these languages.
- In some cases, it was possible to resize a device configuration window to be larger than its display would allow. This has been fixed.
- When switching back to breathe mode from a different mode, Siberia v2 Illuminated and Diablo III Headset breathe speeds will now default back to the device default.
New firmware available!
- Siberia Elite and 9H - firmware version 220.127.116.11
- Enhances audio playback when configured for multichannel playback and fixes an issue where the audio path may experience distortion.
- Improves the the mic quality significantly: extended frequency response, improved signal fidelity, enhanced stability and other performance upgrades.
- Sensei [RAW] Line (Black Glossy, Black Rubberized, Heat Orange, and Frost Blue, Diablo 3 Gaming Mouse, Guild Wars 2 Gaming Mouse, Call of Duty Black Ops II Gaming Mouse, and World of Tanks Gaming Mouse) - firmware version 18.104.22.168
- This firmware update is highly recommended and required to unlock some of the new features associated with the upgrade to SteelSeries Engine 3.
- Sensor tracking performance has been improved during lift off/touch down events.
- Button #8 (CPI toggle button by default) is now completely to something other than CPI toggle.
- Single actions are now saved onboard to the mouse. This includes single keypresses and features such as CPI toggle, Any button can now be mapped to be the CPI toggle.
- Rival - firmware version 1.8
- Improved support on mouse-enabled BIOS menus and on the OSX bootloader screen.
SteelSeries Engine 3.2.5 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64
SteelSeries Engine 3.2.4 for Mac OS X
SteelSeries Engine 3.2.4 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64
SteelSeries Engine 2.8.0450 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64
SteelSeries Engine 3.2.2 for Mac OS X