Download Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 Camera Firmware Update 2.0
To start downloading Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 Camera Firmware Update 2.0, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 Firmware Update 2.0 for Windows: FZ1K_V20.exe
- Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 Firmware Update 2.0 for Mac OS: FZ1K_V20.zip
STEP 1: Copy the firmware file onto an SD Memory Card.
Preparation of the SD Memory Card
50 MB or more must be free on the SD Memory Card and use an SD Memory Card which has already been formatted for the DMC-FZ1000. Please refer your instruction book for mode details.
(Use DMC-FZ1000 for formatting the SD Memory Card.)
When formatting the SD Memory Card, all data, including protected data, will be erased and can not be recovered. Please make sure to back up your important data so you do not loose it.
- Insert your formatted SD Memory card to your SD slot of your PC.
- Copy the downloaded file onto the SD Memory Card.
If your PC does not have an SD slot, use an external USB SD Reader/Writer device.
Copy the file into the Root directory (*1) of the SD Memory Card.
(*1) Root directory = The first or top-most directory in the hierarchy.
STEP 2: Install the firmware update
- Make sure to turn off the power switch.
- Insert the fully charged battery to the body.
If the battery is not full, the Fig.1 will not appear.
- Insert the SD Memory Card prepared in STEP 1 into the DMC-FZ1000.
- Turn on the power switch.
- Press to the [Playback] button.
- After the message of "PLEASE WAIT ..." is displayed, the following display will continuously be shown on the LCD (Fig.1).
Version number varies according to the updated firmware used.
In case, if the firmware update mode (Fig1) is not shown,
Turn OFF the Power once.
Remove the SD card once.
Start again from STEP 3 above.
< Fig.1 The initial setup of the firmware updating process >
If newer version or same version of firmware has already been installed, the initial setup screen(Fig. 1) will not be displayed. And the DMC-FZ1000 will display that "NO VALID PICTURE TO PLAY". Please turn off your camera and use the camera as is. About SD Memory Card, please refer to the Note below.
- Press  button to select [Yes]. The update process will start (Fig. 2 and Fig. 3).
< Fig.2 To start the update, select YES .>
(A): [MENU/SET] button
(B): Cursor buttons
< Fig.3 Location of MENU/SET and cursor buttons. >
- At the above screen(Fig.2), press the [MENU/SET] button(Fig.3) and the screen will change to Fig. 4.
The DMC-FZ1000 will start the update process.
The firmware update will take about 20 to 30 seconds.
Please do not attempt the following operations before completion of next step 9.
* Turning the power off and on
* Opening the SD Memory Card compartment
* Removing the SD Memory Card
< Fig.4 Version up on Going >
- Once the firmware update process is completed, the DMC-FZ1000 will turn off the power and turn on again then the camera will be reset to initial mode automatically.
- To verify the version number, follow Step1 at the beginning, the camera version number indicates 2.0, the process is completed.
- Turn off the power switch.
- Remove the SD Memory Card.
About the SD Memory Card after it has been used for a firmware update.
Please format the SD Memory Card used for the firmware update before taking photos, otherwise it may cause the DMC-FZ1000 to malfunction and/or decrease the number of pictures that can be taken.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Panasonic DMC-LX3 Digital Camera Firmware Update 2.1
Panasonic DMC-TZ55/TZ56/ZS35 Camera Firmware Update 1.2
Panasonic DMC-TZ4 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.2
Panasonic DMC-ZS5 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.1
Panasonic DMC-TZ20 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.2
Panasonic DMC-ZX3 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.1
Panasonic DMC-FX75 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.1
Panasonic DMC-ZS19 Camera Firmware Update 1.10