Nikon COOLPIX P7700 Camera Firmware Upgrade 1.2
Modifications enabled with this firmware upgrade (Updated 05/20/2013)
- When shooting with shooting mode set to M (manual) with Flash, and the ISO sensitivity set to Auto, ISO 80-200, ISO 80-400, or ISO 80-800, ISO sensitivity was sometimes not locked at ISO 80 and a different ISO sensitivity was sometimes applied. This issue has been resolved.
Check your current firmware version before beginning:
- Turn on the camera.
- Press the camera’s Menu button to display the menu screen.
- Press the rotary multi-selector to the left to highlight the menu tab, select the setup tab, and press the OK button.
- Highlight Firmware Version in the setup menu and press the OK button.
- The camera’s firmware version will be displayed.
- Turn off the camera.