The AC3200 Tri-Band Smart Wi-Fi Router delivers more Wi-Fi at faster speeds to your connected devices. Equipped with two 5Ghz and one 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi bands, the AC3200 delivers the fastest combined Wi-Fi speeds up to 3.2 Gbps. Smart Connect technology automatically prioritizes and balances devices over the two 5GHz bands, enabling up to twice the speeds of a dual-band router. A 1 GHz dual-core processor handles more simultaneous high-speed data streams, so your entire household is free to surf, stream, game, and download.
How to install your router
If replacing an existing router, disconnect it.
1. Connect the antennas to the top of your router and power it on.
2. Connect the Internet cable from your modem to the yellow Internet port on the back of your router. Wait until the Linksys logo on the front of your router is solid.
3. Connect to the secure wireless name shown in the Quick Start Guide that came with your router. (You can change these details later.) Select the option to automatically connect to this network in the future. You will not have Internet access until you complete router setup (see Step 4).
4. Open a web browser to launch the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router setup instructions. If you don’t see the instructions, type linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar.
Cannot access your router message
To access your router, you must be connected to your own network. If you have wireless Internet access, the problem may be that you have accidentally connected to a different wireless network.
To fix the problem on Windows computers:
1. On your Windows desktop, right-click the wireless icon in the system tray. The icon can differ depending on your version of Windows.
2. Click View Available Wireless Networks. A list of available networks appears.
3. Click your own network name, and click Connect. In the example below, the computer was connected to another wireless network named JimsRouter. The name of the Linksys EA9200 network, BronzeEagle in this example, is shown selected.
4. If you are prompted to enter a network key, type your password (Security Key) into the Network key and Confirm network key fields.Click Connect.
5. You should be able to access the router.