Turn on your equipment
1. Turn on your computer or video source.
2. Plug in the projector. The power light on the projector turns blue.
3. Open the A/V Mute slide all the way.
4. Press the power button on the projector or remote control. The projector beeps, and the Status light flashes blue and then stays on.
Note: To shut down the projector, press the power button twice, then unplug it. You don’t have to wait for the projector to cool down.
5. The default language of the menu system is English. To select another language, press the Menu button on the projector or remote control. Select Extended and press Enter/Left Click. Select Language and press Enter/Left Click. Select your language and press Enter/Left Click. Press the Menu button to exit the menu system.
Adjust the image
1. If you don’t see an image, press the Source Search button on the projector or remote control to select the image source.
Note: If you still see a blank screen or have other display problems, see the troubleshooting tips on the right.
2. To raise the image, press the foot release button and lift the front of the projector. Release the button to lock the foot in position.
3. PowerLite X17/X21/W17: To enlarge or reduce the image, turn the zoom ring.
PowerLite S17: To enlarge or reduce the image, press the Wide (enlarge) or Tele (reduce) button on the projector.
4. Turn the focus ring to sharpen the image.
5. If your image looks like or , you may have placed the projector off to one side of the screen at an angle. Place the projector directly in front of the center of the screen, facing the screen squarely. If you can’t move the projector, use the horizontal keystone slider to correct the image.