Download Sony XBR-84X900 TV System Software Update PKG1.505AAF
To start downloading Sony XBR-84X900 TV System Software Update PKG1.505AAF, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the Software
The software update takes up to five minutes to complete. During the update process, the screen on your BRAVIA television will display progress information, or may be blank. This is normal. Please do not remove the USB storage device until the update is complete.
WARNING! Do not power off the TV or disconnect it from the AC power source during the upgrade process. Loss of power during the installation of the firmware upgrade may cause the TV to be unusable and require repair.
WARNING! Do not press any button, except as instructed, until the update is complete. Doing so may damage your TV and make it unusable and require service.
Unplug all USB devices from the two USB inputs on the TV before starting the firmware update.
- Power on the TV.
- Make sure no other USB devices are connected to the TV.
- Make sure you are not watching 4K content (pictures or video).
Note: If you perform this update while viewing 4K content, the TV will update automatically without the on-screen instructions.
- Insert the USB storage device into either USB port located on the right rear of the TV.
Note: The USB storage device can only be inserted into the USB port slot one way.
- Once the USB storage device has been detected, a series of different messages will appear on the TV set. Please follow the on screen instructions.
WARNING! Do not turn off the TV or disconnect it from the power supply during the update process. Doing so may damage your TV and make it unusable or require service.
- During the update the POWER indicator will be green for 30 seconds, followed by the PIC OFF/TIMER indicator slowly flashing amber, and the STANDBY indicator is red. After several minutes, the TV will turn off and then turn back on to complete the update.
- Please wait until a message appears indicating "The software update is complete."
CAUTION: During the firmware installation process, do not remove the USB device, turn off the TV, or disconnect the TV from the power supply.
- Remove the USB device from the TV, and then click "OK" by pressing the EXECUTE Button + on the remote control.
- You may delete the update files from the USB device, or reformat the USB device.
The update process is now complete.
Note: If either message "An error occurred during the software update" or "Software cannot be updated using this USB device" is displayed on the TV screen, please proceed to the following procedure for a possible solution:
- Verify your USB device is in good working order and perform the "Download and Transfer" process again.
- Press the "POWER" button on the TV to power off the TV.
- Press the "POWER" button on the TV again to power on the TV.
- Perform the "Updating the Software" process again.
Note: If the message "No newer version of the TV software was found" is displayed on the TV screen, your TV already has the newer firmware installed.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Sony KDL-60NX801 TV System Software Update 4.114
Sony KDL-50R550A/60R550A/70R550A TV System Software Update 5.207
Sony XBR-46HX909/52HX909 TV System Software Update 4.114
Sony KDL-32W650A TV System Software Update PKG3.105AAA
Sony KDL-46NX800/52NX800/60NX800/60NX801 TV System Software Update 4.117
Sony KDL-40HX701/46HX701/55HX701 TV System Software Update 4.117
Sony KDL-32EX720/40EX720/46EX720/55EX720/60EX720 TV System Software Update PKG4.019AAA
Sony KDL-46EX701/52EX701/60EX701 TV System Software Update 4.117