Download Sony XBR-43X830C/49X830C/55X850C/65X850C/65X930C/75X850C/75X940C TV System Software Update PKG2.237.0010NAB
To start downloading Sony XBR-43X830C/49X830C/55X850C/65X850C/65X930C/75X850C/75X940C TV System Software Update PKG2.237.0010NAB, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Sony XBR-43X830C, XBR-49X830C, XBR-55X850C, XBR-65X850C, XBR-65X930C, XBR-75X850C, XBR-75X940C System Software Update PKG2.237.0010NAB: sony_tvupdate_2015_2237_nab_auth.zip
Updating the Software
The software update takes up to 30 minutes to complete. During the update process, the screen on your BRAVIA television will display progress information, or may be blank. This is normal. Please do not remove the USB storage device until the update is complete.
WARNING! Do not power off the TV or disconnect it from the AC power source during the upgrade process. Loss of power during the installation of the firmware upgrade may cause the TV to be unusable and require repair.
WARNING! Do not press any button, except as instructed, until the update is complete. Doing so may damage your TV and make it unusable and require service.
Unplug all USB devices from the two USB inputs on the TV before starting the firmware update.
- Power on the TV.
- Make sure no other USB devices are connected to the TV.
- Insert the USB storage device into the USB port located on the side or back of the TV.
Note: The USB storage device can only be inserted into the USB port slot one way.
- Once the USB storage device has been detected, a series of different messages will appear on the TV set. Please follow the on screen instructions.
WARNING! Do not turn off the TV or disconnect it from the power supply during the update process. Doing so may damage your TV and make it unusable or require service.
- When the file is finished copying from the USB storage device, the update process will begin and the POWER indicator on the TV will begin flashing white with an update Update Icon icon displayed on the screen under updating. After several minutes, the TV will turn off and then turn back on to complete the update.
- Please wait until a message appears indicating "The software update is complete."
CAUTION: During the firmware installation process, do not remove the USB device, turn off the TV, or disconnect the TV from the power supply.
- Safely remove the USB device from the USB slot.
- You may delete the update files from the USB device, or reformat the USB device.
The update process is now complete.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Sony KDL-32W650A TV System Software Update PKG3.105AAA
Sony KDL-46NX800/52NX800/60NX800 TV System Software Update 4.114
Sony XBR-49X850B/55X850B/65X850B/70X850B TV System Software Update PKG2.204AAA
Sony KDL-40EX521 46EX521 TV System Software Update PKG4.021AAA
Sony KDL-50R550A/60R550A/70R550A TV System Software Update 5.350
Sony KDL-46EX701/52EX701/60EX701 TV System Software Update 4.117
Sony KDL-40EX723/46EX723/55EX723/60EX723 TV System Software Update PKG4.025AAA
Sony KDL-32W650A TV System Software Update PKG4.001AAA