Samsung UN60F7500AF/UN55F7500AF/UN46F7500AF TV Firmware Upgrade Ver 1103.1
Release Date: 2013-5-10
This firmware update version 1103.1 will improve the following:
- Solves Brightness Popping issue
- Improves picture quality.
- Supports more MSO in OnTV feature.
- Enhances Voice Recognition feature.
How to upgrade the Firmware by USB
- Insert the USB Memory Drive containing the firmware into the USB port of TV.
- Turn on the TV and wait around 1 or 2 minutes.
- Press the MENU button, select ‘Support’, ‘Software Update’, and then ‘By USB’.
- The message for searching for update files is displayed. Press Yes.
- If the TV finds a valid firmware version, it displays the message below. Press Yes, then TV starts updating.
- Press Yes, then TV starts updating. When the firmware upgrade is complete, the TV turns off and then back on by itself.
How to Upgrade the Firmware by Online
- Turn on the TV.
- Confirm that your TV is connected to the Network by using the Network Status test.
- Press the MENU button, select ‘Support’, ‘Software Update’, and then ‘Update now.
- The message “Connecting to the network server…” is displayed.
- If the TV finds a higher firmware version from the server, TV asks you to update new version. Press Yes.
- The message “Updating TV Software… Your TV will turn itself off and on again Automatically after completing update.” is displayed. It starts downloading. When the firmware upgrade is completed, the TV turns off and then back on by itself.
Samsung UN75HU8500FXZA/UN65HU8500FXZA/UN60HU8500FXZA/UN55HU8500FXZA/UN50HU8500FXZA TV Firmware Update 2143.1
Samsung UN55HU6950FXZA/UN50HU6950FXZA/UN40HU6950FXZA/UN55HU6900FXZA/UN50HU6900FXZA/UN40HU6900FXZA TV Firmware Update 1021.9
Samsung UN105S9WAFXZA/UN110S9BFXZA/UN110S9VFXZA/UN78HU9000FXZA/UN65HU9000FXZA/UN55HU9000FXZA TV Firmware Update 1151.4
Samsung UN55HU6950F/UN50HU6950F/UN40HU6950F/UN55HU6900F/UN50HU6900F/UN40HU6900F4K TV Firmware Upgrade 1007.2
Samsung UN75HU8550F/UN65HU8550F/UN60HU8550F/UN55HU8550F/UN50HU8550F 4K TV Firmware Upgrade 2131.2