Panasonic DMP-MST60 Media Player Firmware Update 1.22
- Version 1.17 - Release Date: 05/16/2013
Issues Addressed: VIERA Connect compatibility
- Version 1.15 - Release Date: 2/28/2013
Stability of System
DMP-MST60 Firmware Installation Instructions
- Download Zipped file to your desktop.
- Double click on the zipped file , then, click on the .exe file.
- You will have a file wit h the extension of .frm.
- Drag the .frm file to the root of the SD Ca rd or USB thumb drive.
- The firmware needs to be updated thr ough the USB port on the streaming media player, so if you transfer the file to the SD Card you will need a USB card reader to insert the SD Card.
- CAUTION: It will take about 5 minutes to update the firmware. During the firmware update procedure, do not turn the Panasonic Streaming Player off or disconnect AC power. Do not press any buttons, except as instructed. Failing to do so may cause the Panasonic Streaming Player becoming unresponsive which will require repair.
- Turn your Panasonic Streaming Player on.
- After the POWER LED on the Panason ic Streaming Player is turned on, connect the firmware update USB memory to the USB slot of the Panasonic Streaming Player.
DO NOT press any other buttons or remove the firmware update USB memory during the firmware update.
The Panasonic Streaming Player will aut omatically start installing the firmware from the firmware update USB memory.
- The time to complete the firmw are update will vary, however the time should not exceed 10 minutes. Please be patient during the firmware upgrade!
- NOTE: During the update process, various messages will show on the lower right of the TV screen.
- When the firmware update is completed, "FIN" is displayed on the lower right of the TV screen, and then POWE R LED and INFO LED on the main unit repeat blinking three times.
Please take out the firmware update USB memory and turn off power with the power button on the main unit.
The firmware update installation procedure is now completed.
- CAUTION: During the firmware update procedure, do not turn the unit off, disconnect it from AC power (outlet) and press any buttons except as instructed.
Failing to do so may result in an unresponsive unit that will require repair.
- NOTE: If the firmware version currently installed on the Panasonic Streaming Player is the same or more recent than the firmware version on the update USB memory, Warning message will be displayed for approximately 30 seconds on the TV screen. In this case, an update is unnecessary - please remove the USB memory.
Panasonic DMP-BDT700EG/EF/EB Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Update 1.05
Panasonic SC-BTT405P/BTT465P/BTT466P Blu-ray Disc Home Theater Firmware Update 1.15
Panasonic DMP-BD81P/PU/BD91P/PC/BD901P Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Update 1.30
Panasonic DMP-BDT225P/BDT230P/PC/BDT330P/PC Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Update 1.69
Panasonic DMP-BDT360P/PC/PU/BDT361P/BDT460P/PC Blu-ray Disc Player Firmware Update 1.30