Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500 Driver 184.108.40.20671 for Windows 7/8User Drivers » Video / Graphic Adapter » Intel »
Date Added: May 2013, OS: Windows 7 32/64-bit, Windows 8 32/64-bit
File Size: 148.73 MB, Publisher:Intel
3rd Gen Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500 now support:
- OpenCL 1.2.
- Enhanced Interoperability with media and graphics APIs implemented with OpenCL 1.2 extensions:
- Shared memory objects with Microsoft DirectX 11
- Tighter Integration with OpenGL with new support for depth images and sharing of multi-sampled textures
- Implemented support for creating 2D Images from a buffer
- Support for features like Intel® Quick Sync Video and OpenCL in systems with discrete graphics on Windows 8
- Now, one can use both Intel Quick Sync Video and OpenCL even when Intel® HD Graphics is not the primary display adapter
- This requires Intel Graphics driver to be installed and will work only on Windows 8 platforms.
- Resolved a corruption issue in Human Revolution where the game background turns into a solid color.
- Resolved corruption issue seen when running Hydrangia test in CLBenchmark
- Resolved crash issue when running a benchmark in Metro 2033 in DirectX 11 mode
- Fixed an issue where Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 stalls during movie creation or preview mode.
- Fixed minor artifacts seen in the following game titles:
- Max Payne 3
- Portal 2
- Shogun 2
APPLICATIONS TO BE UPDATED:
It is recommended to upgrade the below list of applications to avoid any unexpected issues.
- 3DMark11: Upgrade to 1.0.3 or later
- Batman Arkham City: Upgrade to the latest patch
- Mafia 2: Upgrade to the latest patch
- Company of Heroes: Upgrade to 2.101 and update Opposing Fronts to 2.500 or Tales of Valor to 2.601
- HomeFront: Upgrade to 1.0.5 or later
- Unigine Heaven: Upgrade to 2.5 or later
- Battlefield 3: Upgrade to latest patch
- Rigid Gems 2.0 exhibits corruption in some scenes in 64-bit version of Windows when run in full screen mode.
- Driver exhibits a delay or black screen when switching between multiple 3D applications under multiple user logins in Windows 8.
- Mouse pointer gets corrupted when resuming from sleep under certain system configurations.
- On some systems with Self Refresh display capability, the graphics control panel does not provide the ability to control the feature.
- Minor corruption seen when running some 3D Studio Max 2013 workloads.
- Tomb Raider exhibits corruption in the water inside the caverns.
- Tomb Raider causes a crash when TressFX is turned on.
- Ghost Recon: Future Soldier crashes when played in medium or high setting.
- Babel Rising - Tower is not rendered properly.
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm DirectX 11 does not support 1600x900 resolution with digital display output (HDMI, DVI & DisplayPort); but it works fine with VGA and also on DirectX 9.
Recent DriversIntel HD Graphics 3000/2000 Driver 220.127.116.1162 for Windows 7/8
Intel HD Graphics 4000/2500 Driver 18.104.22.16871 for Windows 7/8
Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 600 Driver 22.214.171.12466 for Windows 7 32-bit
Intel G45/Q43/Q45/G41/B43 Graphics Driver 126.96.36.19955 for Windows XP 32-bit
Intel G45/Q43/Q45/G41/B43 Graphics Driver 188.8.131.52.5355 for Windows XP 64-bit