Download WD SmartWare Software 220.127.116.11 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
To start downloading WD SmartWare Software 18.104.22.168 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Update the WD SmartWare Software
- Download the Windows WD SmartWare Software Updater to your hard drive.
- Locate and launch the WD SmartWare Software Updater.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
- After the update completes, restart your computer to finalize the update process and launch the WD SmartWare software.
- Open WD SmartWare, click the Backup tab and verify Start Backup is active. Make backup selections (choose either Category or File Backup) and Click Start Backup to resume automatic continuous backup.
***Note: If you are running WD SmartWare version 1.1.x or 1.2.x, you are required to set up and enable a new backup plan once the WD SmartWare 2.0 upgrade installation has completed.***
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD+TURBO Drivers 1.2.1 for Mac OS X
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.17_V
WD WD1600YS/WD2500YS/WD4000YS/WD5000YS Drive Firmware Upgrade Utility for DOS
WD Universal Firmware Updater 22.214.171.124 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD My Passport Essential Firmware Update 126.96.36.199 for Mac OS X
WD TV Live Hub HD Media Center Firmware Update 2.02.16
WDIdleDisable Tool v6 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD Series II USB 2.0 Combo/Lighted Hard Drive Driver for Windows 98SE