Download WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 4.04.01-112
To start downloading WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 4.04.01-112, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your My Cloud
Important: Make sure you stop all processes and save all your data before performing the firmware update.
Note: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot.
If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: sq-040401-112-20151013.deb.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the sq-040401-112-20151013.deb file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD Sentinel DS5100/DS6100 Storage Server ASpeed Video Graphic Driver 9.00.10.0098
WD TV Live Hub HD Media Center Firmware Update 2.02.16
WD Align CD 2010.01.19 Build 122 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.06.16
WD My Book Studio Firmware Update 22.214.171.124 for Mac OS X
WD SmartWare Software Update 126.96.36.199 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD Dual-Option Media Center Card Reader Driver Update for Windows 2000
WD Smartware 2.1.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8