Download WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 4.01.01-413
To start downloading WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 4.01.01-413, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your WD My Cloud
These instructions represent a manual update.
IMPORTANT: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot. If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: sq-040101-413-20141106.deb.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the WD My Cloud Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the sq-040101-413-20141106.deb file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD GreenPower Hard Drives WDSpinUp Utility 1.00 for DOS
WD TV Mini Media Player Firmware Update 1.00.60
WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.03.43_B Limited Public Beta
WD My Book/Passport Essential/Elite Firmware Updater 2.003 for Mac OS X
WD NetCenter EzLink Installation CD 1.1
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.05.04_V
WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.04.04
My Book Live Duo Firmware Update 2.42.02-012