Download WD My Cloud Mirror Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.04.05
To start downloading WD My Cloud Mirror Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.04.05, please choose one of the links from the list below.
IMPORTANT: Make sure the AC power adapter remains connected during the firmware update. A power disruption during the update process can corrupt the system firmware.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_BZVM_1.04.05.bin
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud Mirror Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_BZVM_1.04.05.bin file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD My Cloud EX4 Setup 184.108.40.206 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
WD My Book Mirror Edition Firmware Update 1.011 for Mac OS 10.4.x-10.5.x
WD Quick View 220.127.116.11 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
WD TV Live Hub Media Center Firmware Update 2.05.08
WD Button Manager for Mac OS
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.10
WD TV Live Streaming Media Player Firmware Update 1.16.13
WD Dual-option Media Center Driver 11.8 Update for Windows XP