Download WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 2.10.310
To start downloading WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 2.10.310, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your My Cloud EX4
Important: Make sure you stop all processes and save all your data before performing the firmware update.
Note: My Cloud devices require a hard drive inserted into the bay and a volume must be created to perform the firmware update.
Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot.
If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_LT4A_2.10.310.bin
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud EX4 Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_LT4A_2.10.310.bin file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD My Passport Wireless Wi-Fi Mobile Storage Firmware Update 1.04.06
My Book Live Duo Firmware Update 2.42.02-012
WD Old Data Lifeguard Diagnostic 4.15 for Windows 98/98SE/ME/2000/XP
WD USB Floppy Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD My Book Studio Firmware Update 1.012 for Windows
WD TV Live HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.10
WD Passport Hard Drives Driver 1.0 for Windows 98Se
WD My Book Pro II Firmware Update 1.08a for Mac OS