Download WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.05.21
To start downloading WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.05.21, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your WD My Cloud EX4
These instructions represent a manual update.
IMPORTANT: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot. If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_LT4A_1.05.21.bin
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the WD My Cloud EX4 Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_LT4A_1.05.21.bin file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD My Cloud Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 3.03.02
WD Align System Utility 1.10571.41 for Windows XP/Vista/7
WD My Book Live Setup 22.214.171.124 for Mac OS X
WD My Cloud EX4 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.03.39
WD SCSI Drive ASPI Menu 1.16 for Windows ME/98/98SE
WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.22_B Limited Public Beta
WD My Passport Elite Firmware Update 126.96.36.199 for Mac OS X
WD Dual-Option Media Center Card Reader Driver Update for Windows 2000