Download WD My Cloud EX2 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 2.10.310
To start downloading WD My Cloud EX2 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 2.10.310, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the firmware on your My Cloud EX2
Important: Make sure you stop all processes and save all your data before performing the firmware update.
Note: My Cloud devices require a hard drive inserted into the bay and a volume must be created to perform the firmware update.
Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot.
If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_KC2A_2.10.310.bin
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud EX2 Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_KC2A_2.10.310.bin file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD SmartWare Software 184.108.40.206 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
WD My Cloud EX4 Setup 220.127.116.11 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 x86/x64
WD My Book Live Setup 18.104.22.168 for Windows XP/Vista/7/8
WD TV Live Hub Media Center Firmware Update 2.06.10
WD My Passport Essential SE Firmware Update 22.214.171.124 for Mac OS X
WD My Book Live Firmware Update 1.04.06
WD Series II USB 2.0 Combo/Lighted Hard Drive Driver for Windows 98SE
WD WD1600YS/WD2500YS/WD4000YS/WD5000YS Drive Firmware Upgrade Utility for DOS