Download WD My Cloud EX2 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.04.04
To start downloading WD My Cloud EX2 Personal Cloud Storage Firmware Update 1.04.04, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Manual update instructions
These instructions represent a manual update.
IMPORTANT: Do not interrupt the firmware upgrade process. Doing so may cause the device to malfunction or unable to boot. If you are using the manual update method, do not rename the firmware file. Doing so will cause the manual update to fail and can corrupt the system.
- Download the firmware to your desktop.
- Unzip the file and you will find the actual firmware in this format: My_Cloud_KC2A_1.04.04.bin
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the My Cloud EX2 Dashboard UI.
- Go to Settings >> Firmware Update.
- Under the section Manual Update, click the Update From File button and a window will open.
- Browse to where you saved the My_Cloud_KC2A_1.04.04.bin file and select it.
- You will see a pop up confirming to upgrade your firmware, click Ok.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
WD SmartWare Virtual CD (VCD) Manager 18.104.22.168 for Windows
WD My Book Studio/My Passport Studio Firmware Update 1.012 for Mac OS X
WD Button Manager for Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
WD My Passport Essential Firmware Update 2.018 for Windows
WD TV Live Plus HD Media Player Firmware Update 1.04.22_B Limited Public Beta
WD My Book Elite Firmware Update 2.018 for Windows
WD WD1000FYPS-01ZKB0/WD7500AYPS-01ZKB0/WD7501AYPS-01ZKB0 RE2GP Idle Mode Update Utility for DOS
WD SmartWare 22.214.171.124 for Windows