Download Lenovo Linux Diagnostics 18.104.22.16838 for Redhat Linux x86/x64
To start downloading Lenovo Linux Diagnostics 22.214.171.12438 for Redhat Linux x86/x64, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Lenovo Linux Diagnostics 126.96.36.19938 for Redhat Linux 32-bit: redhat-x86-3104738.rpm
- Lenovo Linux Diagnostics 188.8.131.5238 for Redhat Linux 64-bit: redhat-x64-3104738.rpm
Downloading the installation file
- Click the file links to download the files from the Web page.
- When prompted, select a drive and directory in which to save the downloaded files.
In the command line to install for 32 bits, execute as sudo:
rpm -i redhat-x86-3104738.rpm
In the command line to install for 64 bits, execute as sudo:
rpm -i redhat-x64-3104738.rpm
Choose the language you wish to install when the dialog pops up.
To run graphical interface, run lsc_lite using the command line: ./opt/lenovo/ldiag/lsc_lite
To run diagnostics through command line, go to the folder /opt/lenovo/ldiag on the terminal and either execute To run memory diagnostic: sudo lsc_cli -Mmemory
- To run storage diagnostic: sudo lsc_cli -Mstorage
- To run RAID diagnostic: sudo lsc_cli - Mraid
- To run PCI-Express diagnostic: sudo lsc_cli - Mpci_express
- To run motherboard diagnostic: sudo lsc_cli - Mmotherboard
- To run recover bad sectors tool, use:
- sudo lsc_cli - Mstorage - Trecover - s (to perform scan only)
- sudo lsc_cli - Mstorage - Trecover - r (to scan and repair)
- sudo lsc_cli - Mstorage - Trecover - f C F (to scan and repair partitions C and F)
- sudo lsc_cli - Mstorage - Trecover - f 0 (to scan and repair all partitions from device 0)
To uninstall the package, run the following command on the command line:
sudo rpm - e ldiag-184.108.40.20638-1.rhel6
To upgrade an older x86 package to current, run the following command on the command line:
sudo rpm - U redhat-x86-3104738.rpm
To upgrade an older x64 package to current, run the following command on the command line:
sudo rpm - U redhat-x64-3104738.rpm
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
ThinkPad T440/T440s/X240/X241s/T431s/X231s/X1 Carbon SSD Firmware Update Utility FWSX04
Lenovo ThinkPad X100e BIOS Update Utility 1.23-1.19 for Windows XP/Vista/7
ThinkPad T540p BIOS Update Bootable CD 1.11
Lenovo ThinkPad Wireless LAN (11b/g/n) Driver 1.00.0023.0 for Windows XP
Lenovo ThinkPad T410/T410i BIOS Update (Bootable CD) 1.32
Lenovo ThinkPad W701/W701ds Nvidia Quadro FX 3800M/2800M/880M NVS 3100M Display Driver 220.127.116.1138 for Windows XP 32-bit
Lenovo ThinkPad R400/R500 Intel GM45 Display Driver 18.104.22.16884 for Windows XP 32-bit
Lenovo ThinkVantage Toolbox 6.0.5514.55 for Windows Vista/7 64-bit