Sony NW-E002F FM Tuner Network Walkman SonicStage Version 4.3 Download Program for Windows ME
License: Freeware / Date Added: Mar 2008 / Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME / File Size: 775.33 KB / Publisher: Sony
Thank you for your interest in Sony® SonicStage CP software! SonicStage CP software (SonicStage version 4.2) is a music management system for acquiring and managing your personal digital music collection, burning CD-R/CD-RW discs, and transferring your personal music collection to your Sony portable device.
NOTE: It may not be possible to play CD-R/CD-RW discs in all devices.
1. Connect to the Internet, exit all applications, and disconnect your portable player. If a "Simple Burner" or "OpenMG Jukebox" icon is displayed on the task tray, right click on the icon(s) and select Exit.
2. Click the external link above or click here to download the SonicStage CP software (SonicStage Version 4.2) Application Installer Program SonicStageInstaller.exe (775 KB) to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
NOTE: If the download does not immediately start, please check across the top of your browser for a bar containing the message "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options...". This message may appear on computers that have installed Windows XP Service Pack 2. This is normal.
3. Go to the directory where the Installer Program was downloaded, and double-click the program to begin the installation process. This program will download only the necessary components needed to install SonicStage CP software.
4. Click "OK" to begin downloading the needed files.
NOTE: Please wait while the necessary files are downloaded. This may take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours, depending on the components needed, your Internet connection speed, and the computer environment.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the Installation process.
6. When the installation process is complete, restart your computer.
7. Verify whether the download was successful. Start the SonicStage CP software, and select "About SonicStage" from the Help Menu. If SonicStage Version 4.2.0.xxxxx is displayed, the download was successful.
Please record responsibly. Unauthorized distribution of copyrighted content is illegal. Do not use this software to make unauthorized copies of copyrighted content or for other improper or illegal purposes.
Most Popular Drivers
Sony VGF-AP1L VAIO Pocket Digital Music Player SonicStage Software Version 4.3.01.14050
Sony MC-P10 Walkman MP3 Player OpenMG Jukebox Version 2.2 Patch Utility
Sony MC-P10 Walkman MP3 Player MP3 Conversion Tool
Sony VGF-AP1L VAIO Pocket Digital Music Player SonicStage Software Security Update
Sony VGF-AP1L VAIO Pocket Digital Music Player Firmware Update
Sony VGF-AP1L VAIO Pocket Digital Music Player Music Transfer Utility Update
Sony NWZ-S615F/S616F/S618F Digital Music Player MP3 Conversion Tool
Sony NW-A1200 MP3 Player SonicStage CP Software Download Program
Sony NWZ-A816 Digital Music Player Firmware Update
Sony NWZ-S615F/S616F/S618F Digital Music Player Media Manager for WALKMAN Software
Sony NW-E002F FM Tuner Network Walkman Firmware Update
Sony NW-E002F FM Tuner Network Walkman SonicStage Version 4.3 Download Program
Sony NW-E002F FM Tuner Network Walkman MP3 Conversion Tool
Sony NW-E002F FM Tuner Network Walkman SonicStage Security Update Program