Download TRENDnet TW100-BRV324 1.0R Router Firmware Update 1011
To start downloading TRENDnet TW100-BRV324 1.0R Router Firmware Update 1011, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Save the downloaded firmware file on a network PC that can access the TW100-BRV324's (Router) configuration page. Close all running programs on this PC, disconnect all other PCs from the Router, and power off the Cable/xDSL Modem.
- Unzip the file Firmware, extract the files to the computer's hard drive and write down the path to the files (i.e. C:TW100-BRV324).
- From the computer, open Web Browser (i.e. Internet Explorer) and go to the Router's configuration page (default address is http://192.168.0.1). Enter the user name and password to login the configuration page (default no user name and no password).
- Click on "status" on the left, look for "System" and check the "Firmware version".
- From the Status page, click on "Admininstration" on the left, click on "Firmware" click on "Browse" locate and select the firmware file (file path from Step 2 above), click on "Open" click on "Upload" and then click on "Ok" at the warning message.
- You should see a progress bar on the screen.
Warning! DO NOT interrupt the upgrade. DO NOT operate the browser. DO NOT disconnect the network cable. DO NOT power off the Router.
- After the upgrade progress reaches 100%, check the Router front panel LED lights and make sure "Power" is solid green and one of the LAN's "Link/Act" is solid green and blinks once in a while. Click "Ok" on the screen.
Performing Factory Reset
- To perform the "Factory Reset", with the Router's power ON, locate the "Reset" button on the rear of the Router, use a small pin to press and hold the reset button (front panel "Status" light turns solid red), wait for 12 seconds ("Status" light blinks red), and then release the "Reset" button.
- Wait for 10 more seconds and you should see the front panel's "Power" and one of the LAN's "Link/Act" light up.
Note: After the reset, if the "power" and "status" LED flash alternately, please power off the Router, wait 10 seconds and then power on the Router.
- From the web browser, go to http://192.168.0.1, in "Status" on the right bottom, check the firmware Version has changed, then the upgrade was successful.
- Power on the Cable/xDSL Modem, wait for the Modem's LED lights are on steadily, use a network cable to connect the Modem's LAN (Ethernet) port to the Router's WAN port, wait for the Router's WAN LED to light up, use the PC to go to the Router's "Configuration Page", on the left hand side to reconfigure the Router.
- Reconnect all the computers to the Router.
- The End of the document.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
TRENDnet TW100-BRV324 1.0R Router Firmware Update 1011
TRENDnet TWG-BRF114 1.0R Router Firmware Update 22.214.171.124
TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA 2.0R Router Firmware Update 2.3 p30
TRENDnet TW100-BRV214 v1.0R Router Firmware Update 1.00.08
TRENDnet TW100-BRV304 v2 Router Firmware Update 1.0.14