Download TRENDnet TW100-BRV304 v2 Router Firmware Update 1.0.14
To start downloading TRENDnet TW100-BRV304 v2 Router Firmware Update 1.0.14, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Warning! Firmware upgrade failure may permanently damage the unit and causing it not to function. If the issues in the "release note" do not address the problem you are experiencing, please do not upgrade the firmware.
The upgrade procedure requires resetting the TW100-BRV304 to factory default state (all current settings will be replaced by the default settings), if necessary, please record the unit's current settings before performing the firmware upgrade.
There are many added features in this firmware, please do not load the previously saved config file to the new firmware. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Firmware Upgrade Procedures
- Please download, save, and unzip the new firmware file to a network PC's hard drive. Also, record the file path to the new firmware (i.e. C:Firmware_TW100-BRV304v2_1014).
- Network this PC to the TW100-BRV304 (Router) and configure this PC's TCP/IP settings to be able to access the Router's configuration page.
- Disconnect (power off) all other PCs and the DSL Modem from the Router.
- Close all running programs on the PC.
- Open Web Browser (e.g. Internet Explorer), go to TW100-BRV304's configuration page (default address is http://192.168.0.1), and then type in user name and password to login (default: no username and password).
- From the configuration page, click on "Other" on the left, click on "Upgrade FW", on the right, enter the Router's password (if there is one), click on "Browse", locate and select the new firmware file "BRV304v2_1014.img" (from the file path in step 1 above), click on "Open", click on "Start Upgrade", and then click on "Ok" at the "warning message".
- You should see the progress bar on the screen in about 30 seconds. DO NOT interrupt the upgrade.
- After the upgrade progress reaches 100%, check the TW100-BRV304's front panel and make sure "Power", and one of the LAN's "Link/Act" LED are on. Click "Ok" on the screen.
Performing Factory Reset
- To perform the "Reset", power off the Router, locate the "reset" button on the rear of the Router, use a small pin to press and hold the reset button, reconnect the power to the Router, wait for 12 seconds, and then release the "Reset" button.
- Wait for 5 more seconds and you should see the front panel "Power" and one of the LAN's "Link/Act" LED light up.
Note: After the reset, if the "power" and "status" LED flash alternately, please power off the Router, wait for 10 seconds, and then power on the Router.>
- From the web browser, go to http://192.168.0.1, Click on "Status" on the left, and see if the "Firmware Version" is 1.0 Release 11. If it is, the upgrade is successful.
- Power on the DSL Modem, wait for the Modem's LED lights are on steadily, use a network cable to connect the DSL Modem's LAN (Ethernet) port to the Router's WAN port, wait for the Router's WAN LED to light up, on the "Configuration Page", click on the "Setup Wizard" to reconfigure the Router.
- Reconnect all the computers to the Router.
- The End of the document.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
TRENDnet TWG-BRF114 1.0R Router Firmware Update 126.96.36.199
TRENDnet TW100-BRV324 1.0R Router Firmware Update 1011
TRENDnet TW100-BRV304 v2 Router Firmware Update 1.0.14
TRENDnet TW100-BRV214 v1.0R Router Firmware Update 1.00.08
TRENDnet TW100-S4W1CA 2.0R Router Firmware Update 2.3 p30