Download Netgear WNR3500Lv2 Router Firmware Update 188.8.131.52
To start downloading Netgear WNR3500Lv2 Router Firmware Update 184.108.40.206, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Note: To avoid wireless disconnect issue during the firmware download process, NETGEAR recommends that firmware upgrade be performed on a computer with wired connection.
- Using the Download Link below, download and extract the new firmware to a convenient place such as your desktop. The filename after extracting is WNR3500Lv2-V220.127.116.11_40.0.74.chk
- Log in the router using http://www.routerlogin.net.
- Click Maintenance > Router Upgrade.
- Click Browse and locate the file you just downloaded.
- Click Upload. While the firmware is loading, do not interrupt the upgrade process.
- The router reboots when the upgrade is complete.
- After the router boots up and the power LED becomes steady green, log in the router again.
- To check that the upgrade was successful, log in to the router again at http://www.routerlogin.net and check the firmware version.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Netgear WG511T Wireless PC Card Driver 18.104.22.168 for Windows Vista
Netgear WPN511 RangeMax Wireless PC Card Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Netgear GSM7324 Switch Firmware Update 126.96.36.199
Netgear WN1000RP WiFi Booster for Mobile Firmware Update 188.8.131.52
Netgear FS726T Smart Switch Firmware Update 2.0.1_02
Netgear WG602v2 Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 3.2
Netgear RP614v2 Router Firmware Update 5.20
Netgear WN311B Wireless PCI Adapter Driver 184.108.40.206 for Windows XP