Netgear WNR2000v3 Router Firmware Update 184.108.40.206 (NA and WW Users)
New Features and Bug Fixes:
- Updated wireless driver to support WHQL8, WPS2.0.
- Added an improvement to the WPS timeout issue.
- Fixed Bug that some client will block GUI via PIN.
- Added a check on board ID information.
- Supports SOAP 2.0.
- Disabled Router Debug mode.
- Fixed security bugs.
- Fixed [Port Forwarding] GUI should pop up message when local ip address is in the different subnet with LAN ip address.
- Fixed Bug [Netgear 141] Log --any time an external IP accesses the internal IP one log entry should be logged.
- Fixed CD-less failed issue.
- Disabled Telnet interface only in PR SKU, or GUI region is Chinese, or country code is PR.
Note: Do not upgrade the firmware using a wireless connection. Please perform firmware upgrade with "wired" or Ethernet connection only.
Netgear WNR2000v4 Router Firmware Upgrade 220.127.116.11
Netgear WNR2000v3 Router Firmware Update 18.104.22.168
Netgear WNDR3700v2/WNDR37AVv2 Router Firmware Upgrade 22.214.171.124
Netgear WNDR4500v2 WiFi Router Firmware Upgrade 126.96.36.199
Netgear WNDR4500 WiFi Router Firmware Update 188.8.131.52