Netgear WNDR4300 WiFi Router Firmware Upgrade 22.214.171.124 (All regions except Russia and China
Note: To avoid wireless disconnect issue during the firmware download process, NETGEAR recommends that firmware upgrade be performed on a computer with wired connection.
New Features and Bug Fixes:
- New European Union regulation support.
- Supports Netgear DDNS (My Netgear).
- Supports EXT4.
- Added port field to make SMTP outgoing mail server port is editable.
- Added GPL help url link in the web GUI.
- Removed WDS support.
- Changed North America default WiFi channel to 153.
- Changed WiFi passphrase to "Password (Network Key)".
- Fixed "New firmware notification message should work correctly right after the router connects to internet."
- Fixed "can’t find FAT32 folder of attached USB storage through router’s FTP".
- Fixed Genie network map not working issue.
- Fixed the "ReadySHARE Storage" in the administration web GUI should not have underline.
- Remove "<" or ">" from unknown in the device name.
- The WMP12 (windows media player) as DLNA client may take longer time to get file list or can not get file list from the WNDR4300 attached USB storage while WNDR4300 acts as DLNA server if this USB storage has too many files.
Netgear R6300v2 WiFi Router Firmware Update 126.96.36.199
Netgear WNDR4300 WiFi Router Firmware Upgrade 188.8.131.52
Netgear WNDR3700v4 WiFi Router Firmware Upgrade 184.108.40.206
Netgear JR6150/R6050 WiFi Router Firmware Update 220.127.116.11
Netgear PR2000 WiFi Router/Range Extender Firmware Update 18.104.22.168