Download Netgear WNDAP360 Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 2.1.7
To start downloading Netgear WNDAP360 Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 2.1.7, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Write down all the settings which you changed from the default values, since you may need to reenter them manually.
- Login to Web Administration interface of the Access Point.
By default, http://192.168.0.100 is the Administration URL to the Web GUI. Enter admin for the user name and password for the password.
- Click Maintenance > Upgrade > Firmware Upgrade.
- Click Browse and select the firmware image you just downloaded.
- Click Upload.
Do NOT interrupt or power off the computer until the upgrade process is completed. Wait for the AP to reboot.
- After the access point boots up, log in the access point again.
You MUST Reset the router to default settings after upgrading the firmware.
- On the web GUI go to Maintenance > Reset > Restore defaults.
- Tick "yes" and click "apply".
- If you would like to check that the upgrade was successful, log in to the router again at http://192.168.0.100, and check the firmware version.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Netgear DG834GT Wireless ADSL Router Firmware Upgrade 1.03.23
Netgear GS716Tv2/GS724Tv3 Managed Switch Firmware Update 188.8.131.52
Netgear R6200 WiFi Router Firmware Upgrade 184.108.40.206
Netgear VPNG01L/VPNG05L VPN Client Professional Software 5.04.002
Netgear FVS338 ProSafe VPN Firewall Firmware Upgrade 3.0.6-25
Netgear WGE101 Wireless Ethernet Bridge Firmware Update 3.1
Netgear WG302v1 Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 4.2.17
Netgear WNDAP330 ProSafe Wireless Access Point Firmware Update 3.0.5