Download Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse Firmware Update 84.9
To start downloading Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse Firmware Update 84.9, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- Logitech G500s Firmware Update 84.9 for Windows 32-bit: G500sFlash-32.exe
- Logitech G500s Firmware Update 84.9 for Windows 64-bit: G500sFlash-64.exe
- Plug your G500s mouse into a USB port on your computer.
- Click the Download button to download the firmware update.
- Open the G500sFlash-32.exe (G500sFlash-64.exe) file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: If your mouse needs to be updated with the current firmware (version 84.9), the prompt will show "Found a G500s with firmware 84.8."
- Click the Flash button.
The program will then update your mouse. The process should take less than 30 seconds.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT unplug your mouse or quit the program during this process.
Once the update is complete, you will be prompted to unplug and re-plug in your mouse. After you have plugged your mouse back in, click Exit to close the update program.
NOTE: If your mouse already has firmware version 84.9, the prompt will show "Found a G500s with Firmware version 84.9 - there is no need to update your mouse". Click Exit to close the update program.
Your updated Logitech G500s Laser Gaming Mouse is now ready for use.
NOTE: You may see dialog boxes and warning messages while updating. These can be ignored and do not indicate a failure of the update process. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions provided in G500sFlash-32.exe (G500sFlash-64.exe).
Possible messages include:
- Found New Hardware: A problem occurred during hardware installation. Your new hardware might not work properly.
- USB Device not recognized: One of the USB devices connected to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it. For assistance in solving this problem, click this message.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Logitech SetPoint 6.20 for Windows XP/Vista/7 32-bit
Logitech Connection Utility 2.00.35 for Windows XP/Vista/7
Logitech SetPoint 6.10 for Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit
Logitech Gaming Software 8.52.15 for Windows Vista/7/8 x86/x64
Logitech Gaming Software 7.00.291 for Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit
Logitech Scroll App 1.00.124 for Windows 7
Logitech Wireless Gamepad F710 Connect Utility 1.0 for Windows XP/Vista/7
Logitech GamePanel Software 3.04 for Windows XP/Vista/7 64-bit