Corsair Utility Engine Software 1.2.77 for Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 x86/x64
User Drivers » Keyboard & Mouse » Corsair »
Date Added: November 04, 2014 / Release Date: November 01, 2014 / Publisher: Corsair / File Size: 46.27 MB
OS: Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit
CUE 1.2.77 is the latest release for our RGB line of peripherals and contains a multitude of changes and enhancements.
Updated Release Version 1.2.77:
- Fixes LED Flicker.
Updated Release Version 1.2.74:
- Selecting Profile and/or Mode links directly to keyboard and mouse and is applied in realtime now.
- Pre-defined lighting groups (ALL, Arrows, WASD) no longer appear by default when new Profile or Mode is created.
- All Modes will now contain their own independent lighting groups and will not be shared with other Modes.
- Firmware Update Reminders works in real time now to detect if a firmware update is necessary for each device.
- USB Polling Rate has been re-enabled under Device Menu.
- Re-enabled "Save Profile to Device Memory" functionality.
- Modified artwork for the Mouse Performance DPI feature in CUE by implementing greater contrast.
- "Automatically create application profiles stored on device" is now off on default.
- Improved DPI customization by removing "Assign New Lighting" and "Clear" menu options for mouse DPI indicator to prevent confusion.
- "Technical Support" button now properly links to https://corsair.secure.force.com.
- CTRL-BREAK listening is now off by default. To re-enable, right-click the CUE icon system task bar.
- "Clone to all modes in profile" for Mice Lighting now works correctly.
- Firmware Update message will now properly state update is complete when firmware installation is completed.
- Various states of malfunction have been addressed and solved.
- Type Lighting now carries over to cloned profiles.
- Connecting via USB 3.0: Use one connector (the one with the keyboard icon) when connecting via USB 3.0
- Connecting via USB 2.0: Use both connectors when using USB 2.0. Important Note: Plug in the connector with the two arrows icon first, and the connector with the keyboard icon second.
- Corsair Vengeance K70 RGB keyboard
- Corsair Gaming K65 RGB keyboard
- Corsair Gaming K70 RGB keyboard
- Corsair Gaming K95 RGB keyboard
- Corsair Gaming M65 RGB mouse
- Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Optical mouse
- Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Laser mouse