Download Sony Wireless Auto Import 1.3 for Mac OS X
To start downloading Sony Wireless Auto Import 1.3 for Mac OS X, please choose one of the links from the list below.
How to change the Security & Privacy setting in OS X v10.8 - 10.10
- Go to "System Preferences", and then select "Security & Privacy".
- At the "Security & Privacy" screen, on the "General" tab, under "Allow applications downloaded from", select "Anywhere".
Note: If required, click the lock icon in the lower-left corner, and then enter your administrator username and password.
- The installer should launch and function normally.
Note: After completing the installation, you may change the security setting back to "Mac App Store and identified developers" or "Mac App Store" as desired.
Download and Installation Instructions
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs before proceeding.
- Download the WirelessAutoImport1503a.dmg file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the WirelessAutoImport1503a.dmg file to begin the installation.
- Please follow the on-screen prompts carefully to complete the installation.
- When the installation is complete, click "Close".
The Wireless Auto Import software is now installed.
Note: To import videos and photos to your computer, the settings must be configured to authenticate your device for first use. If you want to select another import destination, you must configure the settings again.
Device Authentication Instructions
Please follow the procedures below to authenticate your device:
- If your camera is currently connected to your computer with a USB cable, please disconnect it before proceeding.
- Start the Finder, click "Applications", and then double-click "Wireless Auto Import".
- At the "Wireless Auto Import" settings screen, click "Wireless Import Device Setting", and then click "Set".
Note: You may be prompted to enter an administrator password.
- Connect your camera to your computer with a USB cable.
- At this point a device driver will install and your computer is set as the import destination for videos and photos.
- You may now disconnect your camera from your computer.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Sony NEX-5 Camera Firmware Update V2 for Windows XP/Vista/7
Sony DSLR-A380 Camera Firmware Update 1.10 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Sony DSLR-A230 Camera Firmware Update 1.10 for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
Sony DSC-F505 Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera USB Driver for Connection
Sony DPF-VR100/XR100 Digital Photo Frame Firmware Update 1.22
Sony NEX-3 Camera Firmware Update V03 for Mac OS X
Sony PlayMemories Home 1.1.10 for Mac OS X
Sony DSC-F717 Cyber-shot Digital Still Camera USB Driver for Connection