Sony NEX-F3 Camera Firmware Update 1.01
Release Date: 2/04/2013
This utility updates the NEX-F3 Camera Firmware to version 1.01 and provides support for the SELP1650 automatic compensation compliant lens.
This update only applies for NEX-F3 cameras that currently have a firmware version 1.00. If your camera firmware version is already version 1.01, this update is not necessary.
Check the version of your camera firmware:
- Power on the camera.
- Press the Menu button (upper soft key).
- At the "Menu" screen, use the Control Wheel to select "Setup", and then press the center button of the Control Wheel.
- At the "Setup" screen, use the Control Wheel to scroll to "Version", and then press the center button of the Control Wheel.
- The firmware version is displayed on the LCD screen.
If the current firmware version is 1.01 or higher, the camera does not need this update.
- Press the center button of the Control Wheel to close the version number display.