Download Pentax K-5II/K-5IIs Camera Firmware Update Software 1.06
To start downloading Pentax K-5II/K-5IIs Camera Firmware Update Software 1.06, please choose one of the links from the list below.
- K-5II Firmware Update 1.06 for Windows: k5_2_106.EXE
- K-5II Firmware Update 1.06 for Mac OS: k5_2_106.zip
- K-5IIs Firmware Update 1.06 for Windows: k5_2s106.EXE
- K-5IIs Firmware Update 1.06 for Mac OS: k5_2s106.zip
- Provide a formatted SD memory card for the update software.
The download file is self-extracting. The following file is extracted.
[K-5II] Fwdc216b.bin: This is the updated firmware.
[K-5IIs] Fwdc218b.bin: This is the updated firmware.
Copy the above Firmware file [fwdc216b.bin] or [fwdc218b.bin] to the root directory in the SD card.
If your computer does not have a card slot, you can copy the firmware update file by inserting the SD card into your camera and then connecting the camera directly to your computer.
- Insert the the D-LI90 battery into the camera and confirm the battery is full by battery level indicator then turn the camera off.
- Insert the update SD card (prepared in step 1) into the camera and close card cover.
- Turn the camera power on while pressing the MENU button.
- "NOW LOADING" appears in the LCD monitor, and will change to the "PROGRAM UPDATE". At the bottom of the LCD monitor,
CURRENT VERSION 1.00/1.01/1.02/1.03/1.04/1.05
UPDATE VERSION 1.06
will be displayed.
- Press the four-way controller to select "YES" and press the "OK" button.
- "UPDATING" appears on the LCD monitor and updating starts.
Please do not under any circumstances switch off the power before the update is completed.
It will take approximately 150 seconds to complete update.
- When update is completed, the "COMPLETE" will be displayed at the left bottom of the LCD monitor, then turn the camera off.
- Remove the update SD card from the camera.
- To check the Firmware version in your camera, turn the camera on while pressing the MENU button.
Check that the version displayed in the LCD monitor is "Ver.1.06"
The camera automatically starts up after about 5 seconds
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Pentax K-7 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.11
Pentax Optio S4 Digital Camera USB Drivers for Mac OS/Windows
Pentax K-5 Camera Firmware Update 1.01
Pentax Optio A10 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.01
Pentax K-r Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.01
Pentax K-7 Digital SLR Camera Firmware Update 1.03
Pentax K-30 Camera Firmware Update 1.04
Pentax Optio S7 Digital Camera Firmware Update 1.01