Download Nikon WT-7 Wireless Transmitter Firmware Update 1.1
To start downloading Nikon WT-7 Wireless Transmitter Firmware Update 1.1, please choose one of the links from the list below.
Updating the Wireless Transmitter Firmware
- Create a folder on the computer hard disk and name it as desired.
- Download F-WT7-V11_W.exe to the folder created in Step 1.
- Run F-WT7-V11_W.exe to extract the following file to a folder named WT7Update: _WT7_11_.bin (the wireless transmitter firmware)
- Using a card slot or card reader, copy _WT7_11_.bin to a memory card that has been formatted in the camera.
- Insert the memory card in the camera. If the camera allows you to select one slot as the primary slot and the other as the secondary slot, insert the card into the slot currently selected as the primary slot. Otherwise insert the card into Slot 1.
- Connect the camera and WT-7 using a USB cable and turn both devices on.
- Press the camera MENU button and select Network >Options >Firmware version >Update in the SETUP MENU, and follow the on-screen instructions to perform the firmware update.
- Once the update is complete, turn off the camera and WT-7 and remove the memory card.
- Turn on the camera and WT-7 and confirm that the firmware has been updated to the new version.
If we have helped you with search of your drivers, you can help us, having put the link to us, from your site or to recommend our site to the friends.
If you have found mistakes during downloading, please email to email@example.com. We will endeavour to solve these as soon as possible. Other problems, please try to contact publisher's official support.
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.10.0 Update for Mac OS X
Nikon Coolpix L28 Camera Firmware Update 1.1 for Mac OS X/Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Nikon D700 Digital Camera Firmware Upgrade 1.02
Nikon Picture Control Utility 2.1.0 for Mac OS X
Nikon ViewNX 1.5.2 for Mac OS X
Nikon Camera Control Pro 2.18.0 Updater for Mac OS X
Nikon Coolpix S6100 Camera Firmware Update 1.1
Nikon SB-900 Speedlight Firmware Update 5.0.2 for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista